sábado, 6 de enero de 2007

Here I Am

OK, so it's 4 AM and i just got back from a "boys night out". It sounds kind of funny, but that's the way like it's. I just got back and i want to write. Nothing has happened to me, I had a good (well, maybe a little mediocre, but it's OK to see good old friends) Nochevieja, i just feel like I've got to write. You all know English isn't my mother tongue, and I'm sure if anybody but the Acedos and Nolwenn ever read this will blame me for not writing in Spanish, but sorry :), I don't care. I don't care because I don't wanna, I think the time has come to do whatever I want to, and not to care for anybody but the people I love (it's getting funnier every time I think 'bout these words...). Miky couldn't make to come with us on New Year's Eve, and I had been planning a lot to make a whole night, like everybody going to the same party, but in the end we couldn't make it. Miky stayed at home, and the girls went with Vito and some other friends to Tribunal, while Alb and me (Jimmy was going to join us wherever we went to) ended up at Elena's party.

This whole stuff gets to the point that i've finally decided to care for myself and a few people more; I've said this like a million times before, but I think this is the real time to make it. So I'm sorry guys if you don't join me to go somewhere or to do whatever, but that's the way I'm gonna act. Just like the whole bunch of you do.

Well, I think that what has set my mood to be writing at 4 AM it's a band called The Fratellis. I haven't listened to the lyrics carefully, but it resembles to what went through my mind when I first listened to The Killers' first album, Franz Ferdinand's, or something like that. I knew those albums were gonna be with me for a long time. And if you listen to the tracks 3 to 8 (yes, six in a row!), you'll know why. I know you guys don't mind if NME says they're the new hype, so just listen to them. Go for it. Or don't, I don't care. ;)

BTW, i've found no video that works properly but this one, so if you don't like Harry Potter and his pals, just scroll down.





And another one:




* Edited: yeah, I know a made a couple of mistakes, but forgive me, it was so late...

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Aww... The Fratellis are really great. I discovered their album last october (or I think so...) and I'm still listening to it. I specially like "For The girl", my flatmate listened to this album every morning (from my room, I mean :D) and, in the end, he wanted me to record him the album because he sang around this song the rest of the day.

(sorry about my English :P)

Anónimo dijo...

It´s fine, it could be better with one or two corrections... but I am really impressed! you write so good!!And bout the song, it´s great, really funny. I´ll download it when my computer wakes up from its coma. By the way, did u see my commentaries about your old posts? the damien rice ones?
Anyway, I hope that the Three Wise Men were good to you!
Kisses!!

Anónimo dijo...

mañana empiezo mi intensivo de inglés... os vais a enterar malditos, buaa, JA, JA.

Anónimo dijo...

jejeje, u know i can read english too(tururu), and that this band is wellknown yet in france ^^ (of course i love it (thanks "lemouv"))...as estefania, i'm just waiting to arrive in Madrid cause i cant download a lot of songs here...
i'd like to congratulate you for having so many comments on a post (you see that english works quite good !)a new year has begun...